Sign Up for the Free FUN STUFF FOR . . .
Sign Up for the Free
"FUN STUFF FOR PE" Newsletter
and Get a Complimentary eBook That Could
Save Your PE Budget Hundreds of Dollars!
The FUN STUFF FOR PE newsletter is the best way to get a bi-weekly dose of humor,
motivation and the latest PE, coaching and sport information.
And it's all FREE!
Take this video tour of the
"Fun Stuff for PE Newsletter."
Subscribe to the "Fun Stuff for PE" Newsletter below!
If you're still not ready to sign up, keep reading for more information.
Here's what you'll receive with every issue:
1. LINKS TO ONLINE SPORT AND PE-RELATED VIDEOS.
Learn new techniqes, see outrageous sports performances or just laugh at some of the funniest moments in sport. For example:
- Can Barack Obama Really Play Basketball? Watch him in action!
- Right To Play - Pe Classes In Mozambique
- Offensive Basketball Moves by Carlos Boozer of the Utah Jazz
- Whiffle Ball Pitching Video
- Innovative Pe Equipment - Toilet Plunger Toss!
- Alan Iverson Versus Michael Jordan - The First Matchup
- The "4" Ball Tennis Drill From Jimmy Connors
- Integrated Physical Education Ideas
- Sportskool Basketball Video - The Finger Roll, Hook Shot And Jump Hook
- Why Save Phys-Ed? Video Project
- How the Kenyan runners train. Video from a training camp.
2. FREE RESOURCES that will give your PE program a boost...without costing your budget a penny. For example:
- Free Powerpoint Presentations For PE, and Health
- Free Kids-Running Bookmarks
- Free Training Zone Calculator
- Gotta Move!' Interactive Magazine For Children
- Michael Jordan Audiobook - A Biography in His Own Words
- Winteractive - Winter Activities Booklet
- Free Nutritional Information From 452 North American Restaurants
- Recess Revival Ebook
- National Archery In The Schools Program
- Teacher's Guide To Physical Activity For Children & Youth
- 30-30 Rule Reminder Cards For Thunder Storm Safety
- Physical Activity Chart & Activity Stickers for Children
- Let's Get Active!' Interactive Magazine for Youth
3. USEFUL ARTICLES FROM THE PE UPDATE.COM ARCHIVES (which includes over 2100 articles and growing fast!).
4. PLUS A RECAP OF THE LATEST ADDITIONS TO THE PE BLOG AND PE UPDATE.COM WEBSITE.
- Administration/Intramurals - Approach for Competition Blowouts
- Badminton - Triangle Principle for Shuttle Placement - 1/24/08
- Baseball_ When to Barehand the Ball
- Basketball - Eye Research in Foul Shots
- Coaching: Errors When Developing Maximum Speed in Team Sports
- Cross-Country Running: Moving Pylon Workout
- Cross-Country Skiing - Cue for Better Kick
- Equipment: Make Your Own Coat Hangar Balloon Racquets
- Fitness: Post-Exercise Pulse Measurements Give Low Values
- Football: How to Defend Faster Receivers
- Games: Leaking Cup Relay
- Golf - How HIgh to Tee the Ball
- Gymnastics - Back Handstand Tips
- Health - Muscle Charades
- Hockey - Weighted Stick Drill Reduces High Sticking Infractions
- Intramurals Survey
- Outdoor Ed: Crickets Can Tell the Temperature
- Poetry: We Can't Run Today
- Promotion: Use Performance Stats in PA Announcements
- Soccer - Sideline Pass Tactics
- Sport Psych Video: Icebreakers - Who's Behind Me Game
- Strength - The Glute Bridge With an Exercise Ball - Video
- Swimming - Freestyle - Should you Breathe on Both Sides?
- Tennis: Tip for Watching the Ball
- Track - Don't Flap the Hands When Running - From 2005
- Training-Room Tips: Iliotibial Band Self-Massage
The newsletter is free, All you have to do is leave us your name and email address (this information will never be used for other purposes).
And, if you DO sign up, you'll get this tremendous eBook at NO COST!
Get this free eBook and start saving money
in your equipment budget today!
And all you have to do is sign up for the free
Get this exceptional eBook -
"PE Tips of the Week Newsletter!!"
Sports & PE Equipment You Can Make Yourself.
It's 123 pages of incredible information,
and normally retails for $12.99.
Here's a small sample of what you'll learn...
- Ways to adapt existing equipment for other uses. For example, making playground balls from old volleyball bladders, or cutting old tennis balls in half to make gym markers!
- Homemade and adapted equipment for seven different sports, including baseball, golf, hockey, soccer, tennis, track & field, and volleyball.
- How to save hundreds of dollars on strength training equipment. Includes easy-to-make plans for making your own medicine balls, vertical jump devices and plyometric boxes.
- Great equipment ideas for PE class: garbage bag balloon balls, inner tube sumo gear, plastic bottle bats, tennis ball field markers, and many more! .
- Easy-to-make sports-medicine equipment. For example, wobble boards, cold packs, arm ergometers and lots more .
- Great ideas: using duct tape to also warmup suits; making quoits from garden hose; hurdles from PVC tubing; tetherball poles from volleyball standards...and much, much more!!!.
Grab this money-saving eBook today while it's free!
Subscribe to the free "Fun Stuff for PE" Newsletter
now and start saving